- A father’s love for his son: The back story
- The joy of living a normal life: Mini horse gets a prosthetic leg
- Numerous pets were also hurt and missing in Japan
- Turning compassion into action helping Japan’s tsunami victims
- Media helps families to connect and confirm that family members are alive after Japan’s tsunami disaster
Monthly Archives: June 2010
We’re really moving these past few days!! THANK YOU!!! Please stick with us in the next voting cycle (JULY 1-31)!! Remember…it’s based on the Eastern Time Zone!! Return to the Got Bragging Rights website: http://www.gotbraggingrights.com
WOOOOWWWW!!! We broke 40 today! …and a little more!! What a great end-of-the-month rally everyone!! THANK YOU!! Please keep up the momentum going for the next month!!
Thank you everyone for your support!! Unfortunately, we’ll have to concede a loss for this month, but since we’re high enough in the ranks we’re eligible to roll over and compete in July! Considering our slow start (folks were out … Continue reading
Thank you everyone! It’s been a great climb! We’ve only got 3 days left and although we (probably) won’t make the Top 10 by June 30, we’ll roll over to compete again in July as long as we maintain our … Continue reading
Thank you all SO MUCH for your support!! Return to the Got Bragging Rights website: http://www.gotbraggingrights.com
Thank you so much for your votes!!! We’re slowly rising! Return to the Got Bragging Rights website: http://www.gotbraggingrights.com
Thanks everyone!!! We’re in the home stretch!! Keep voting!!